Based in our Cairns Office, the role would suit someone with a technical developer background who is looking to develop their skills in project management and team leadership.
- Review client briefs and create technical briefs for developers including technology specifications and outcomes.
- Provide daily / weekly reports to the Manager on projects, issues in relation to projects. Be accountable for the activities happening on time and in line with process.
- Be the link between the creative teams and the development teams.
- Allocate, schedule and direct resources on your projects.
- Identify and communicate risks in a timely manner and develop contingencies
- Oversee QA and where necessary and possible make small improvements / changes to code. This only relates to small / simple fixes.
- Review feedback and identify any bugs or issues and relay them to the development team in a technical manner.
- A sound and extensive understanding of Git and repository environments.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to relate both in technical and non technical language.
- Communicate and emerging trends or ideas clients have had to management for consideration in business processes and offerings.
- Willingness to work overtime at project cross-overs, launches and during peak times to manage good outcomes.
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage several projects simultaneously and have a genuine passion for digital and emerging technologies.
- Ability to produce and oversee the production of sitemaps, wireframes and production briefs
- Working knowledge of web languages such as HTML, basic PHP JS and CSS.
- A desire to transition from a development to a project management role.